TMO Junior String Camp 2022
3 Day Orchestral Training Program For Kids
|Event Date:||Mon 26th Sep to Wed 28th Sep 9am to 4pm|
|Venue:||Petersham Town Hall|
The Metropolitan Orchestra’s Inaugural TMO Junior String Camp is an exciting school holiday orchestral training program for primary-aged children (7-12 years), playing at an AMEB Grade 2 standard or above. TMO Juniors will experience 3 days of orchestral rehearsals and tutorials with tutors from The Metropolitan Orchestra, working towards a performance on the final day. Led by TMO’s Artistic Director Sarah-Grace Williams and Concertmaster Victoria Jacono-Gilmovich, this experience will be enriching, exciting, nurturing, lots of fun, and importantly, memory-making! In addition to outstanding music tuition, students will take part in daily yoga classes and team-building activities. Experiencing the thrill of performing together in concert on the final day of camp, TMO Juniors will also have the opportunity to hear their tutors perform.
DATES & TIMES:
Monday 26 SEPTEMBER, 9am-4pm (Arrival at 8.30, for Registration)
Tuesday 27 SEPTEMBER, 9am-4pm (Arrival at 8.45am)
Wednesday 28 SEPTEMBER, 9am-4pm (Arrival at 8.45am) with CONCERT FOR PARENTS at 2pm
VENUE: PETERSHAM TOWN HALL, Crystal Street, Petersham
COST: $330 for 3 days. Fee includes:
- Three days of orchestral rehearsal working towards a concert on Day 3
- Tutorial sessions with outstanding string teachers from TMO
- Two Flying Yogi sessions on Days 1 and 2
- TMO Junior Goodie Bag on arrival
- Two free tickets to the final concert
- Free downloadable recording of the end of camp concert
- Participation certificate
** CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHERS ACCEPTED **
To use your valid Creative Kids Voucher, choose YOUR INSTRUMENT ticket type with the letters CK next to it when going through the booking process. You will be asked for your valid Creative Kids Voucher code and the date of birth of your child (this is to enable voucher redemption).*
Registrations Closing Soon. Limited spots remaining!
* Creative Kids Vouchers will be redeemed by TMO within 5 working days of your booking being placed. If your voucher is found to be invalid, you will be contacted directly to pay the balance of the ticket ($100). In the case of an invalid voucher code received, your child’s entry into the camp will not be verified until the balance payment is received.