The Metropolitan Orchestra (TMO) is a child-related employer registered with the Office of the Children’s Guardian and follows the guidelines to be a Child Safe Organisation.
You and your family are our number one priority. Your safety and well-being is paramount to The Metropolitan Orchestra.
TMO respects that your parents/guardians have primary responsibility for your care. Our Child Safe Policy, Guidelines and Procedures recognise this role and call on parents and guardians to communicate proactively and honestly with us about issues and concerns.
In the eyes of the law you are:
• A child if you are under 16 years
• A young person if you are 16 and 17 years of age
• An adult if you are over 18.
Links to each of our policy documents can be found below. If you have any questions about these policies or our terms and conditions, please call us on (02) 8004 3472.
Policies of The Metropolitan Orchestra Include:
1. TMO Child Safe Policy
2. TMO Child Safe Guidelines
3. TMO – Recognising and Responding to Risk of Significant Harm (R.O.S.H) Guidelines
4. TMO Participants Code of Conduct and Expectations
5. TMO Staff, Contractors and Volunteers Code of Conduct and Expectations
6. TMO – Reportable Conduct Procedure for Staff, Contractors and Volunteers
8. TMO Photography Policy