Hiring Musicians Couldn’t Be Easier!
From Intimate Ensembles Through to a Grand Symphony Orchestra
Whether you are after a full symphony orchestra for a large scale event, or a small ensemble to provide welcome music for your function, or something in between, The Metropolitan Orchestra (TMO) is the one-stop shop for all your musical needs!
Let TMO make your event first-class, unique and memorable.Consider hiring TMO musicians to:
- Perform centre stage as feature entertainment for your guests
- Provide elegant background music for your reception
- Create the perfect atmosphere during festive periods
- Accompany touring or feature artists
- Give award nights and product launches the WOW factor
- Create an air of sophistication for your cocktail party
- Make your charity ball a wonderful celebration
- Deliver a relaxed setting for a business lunch
- Welcome guests to your next chartered cruise with music as they step onboard
- Highlight unique venues and locations (indoors or outdoors)
- Appear on live TV broadcasts and album recordings
- Leave everyone raving about your event
One of Australia’s most versatile ensembles, TMO has extensive experience working in a wide range of environments across many different genres, from classics to jazz, rock to pop, recording sessions to live television broadcasts. Established in 2009, TMO has gained a reputation for performing with an unmatched on-stage passion, ensuring every event is fresh and vibrant.
TMO have worked with some of the world’s biggest companies and artist and we would love to work with you too.
Depending on what you need, TMO can provide any number of musicians from 1 to 80 players. Our highly experienced Artistic Director will create the perfect musical solution for your event.
We pride ourselves on making your event as easy to run as possible and are proud of our reputation of being flexible, knowledgeable and delivering an enjoyable experience for promoters, artists, event organisers and crew.
Explore our concert offering brochure below to see what TMO can do for your event. Click here or call us on (+612) 8004 3472 for further enquiries
Recent high profile events and recordings:
Bravo! Cruise of the Performing Arts Sailing the South Pacific 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
With Feature Artists José Carreras, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, Elaine Paige, Anthony Warlow, Teddy Tahu Rhodes, Marina Prior, David Hobson, Grigoryan Brothers, Cheryl Barker, Peter Coleman Wright, James Morrison, Emma Pask, Mark Vincent, Liz Callaway, Suzanne Johnston and more
- Good Weekend Opera in the Vineyards Roche Estate Hunter Valley, 2014, 2016
- ‘The Voice’ TV performance with Ronan Keating 2016
- John Farnham & Olivia Newton-John Tempus Two & Qantas Credit Union Arena, 2015
- BBC Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular Qantas Credit Union Arena, 2015
- Today TV Show live appearance with Ronan Keating 2016
- Elaine Paige with The Metropolitan Orchestra State Theatre, 2015
- Album Recording – ‘The Mathiske Suites’ Written/performed by Bruce Mathiske, 2014
- Good Weekend Opera in the Vineyards Wyndham Estate Hunter Valley, 2013
- Kate Ceberano and James Morrison Gala Event Sydney Opera House, 2013
- Herbalife Global Gala Event Sydney Opera House, 2013
- Album Recording & Premiere – ‘King of the Air Musical by Gavin Lockley, 2013
- Album Recording – ‘Piano Concerto’ by Gavin Lockley, with Simon Tedeschi, 2013
- Kathryn Selby plays Mozart Angel Place, 2013
- BBC Doctor Who, Symphonic Spectacular Sydney Opera House 2012
- BBC Australasian Showcase Waterloo, 2012,
- TMO with James Morrison The Concourse, 2012
- ‘Morning Show’ live TV appearance with James Morrison 2012
- BBC Planet Earth & Blue Planet in Concert Sydney Opera House, 2012
- David Helfgott with The Metropolitan Orchestra City Recital Hall, 2012
- Classics at Callan Park (Open Air Event) 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2017
- Sumi Jo with The Metropolitan Orchestra Sydney Opera House, 2011
- NRL Grand Final Telstra Stadium / ANZ Allphones Arena Homebush – 2011
EXPLORE OUR HIRE BROCHURE NOW: